1. 20 Plie Squats
• Feet wider than your shoulders, with your toes pointed out at a 45 degree angle.
• Squat down as if you were going to sit in a chair, bringing your thighs parallel to the floor.
• Keep Knees in line with toes.
• Keep knees soft at the top of the squat
2. 20 Wall Push-ups
• Stand in front of a bare wall and lift your arms up to shoulder level.
• Place your palms against the wall so that they are slightly wider than your shoulders.
• Inhale before beginning the exercise and exhale as you push off the wall until your arms are in an outstretched position with elbows slightly bent.
3. 20 Lateral Lunges
Position your feet on the floor so they’re hip-width apart with your toes pointed directly forward.
• Lift your right leg and step to the side.
• Once your foot is fully planted, push your hips back and bend your right knee to lower into a lunge. (hold onto a chair for support if required).
4. 20 Dumbbell Standing Rows
Assume a standing position while holding a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip.
• Hinge forward until your torso is roughly parallel with the floor (or slightly above) and then begin the movement by driving the elbows behind the body while retracting the shoulder blades.
• Pull the dumbbells towards your body until the elbows are at (or just past) the mid-line and then slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position under control.
5. 20 Stability Ball Leg Curls
Begin on the floor laying on your back with your feet on top of the ball.
• Position the ball so that when your legs are extended your ankles are on top of the ball.
• This will be your starting position.
• Raise your hips off of the ground, keeping your weight on the shoulder blades and your feet.
• Flex the knees, pulling the ball as close to you as you can, contracting the hamstrings.
• After a brief pause, return to the starting position.
6. 20 Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
Plant your feet firmly on the floor about hip-width apart.
• Bend your elbows and raise your upper arms to shoulder height so the dumbbells are at ear level.
• Pull your abdominal’s in so there is a slight gap between the small of your back and the bench.
• Place the back of your head against the pad.
• Push the dumbbells up and in until the ends of the dumbbells touch lightly, directly over your head, and then lower the dumbbells back to ear level.
7. 15 The Cat/Cow
Hands and knees with your wrists directly under your shoulders, and your knees directly under your hips.
• Place your shins and knees hip-width apart.
• Begin by moving into Cow Pose: Inhale as you drop your belly towards the mat. Lift your chin and chest, and gaze up toward the ceiling.Broaden across your shoulder blades and draw your shoulders away from your ears.
• Next, move into Cat Pose: As you exhale, draw your belly to your spine and round your back toward the ceiling.Release the crown of your head toward the floor, but don’t force your chin to your chest.
• Inhale, coming back into Cow Pose, and then exhale as you return to Cat Pose.
Rest 30 seconds in between exercises.
Rest 120 Seconds after each round
Try for 3-4 rounds
Move Train Feel Strong x